The founder of Protect Your Ideas is John Woollcombe. John is a barrister and specialist in intellectual property (IP) law. He's run his own business since 1990 and is Commercial and Business Affairs Director of www.fromthebasement.tv - a highly acclaimed, premium quality music content producer and online platform.
The aim of Protect Your Ideas is to provide inexpensive, secure and robust online features for individuals and businesses who believe their ideas have value and who are prepared to invest in protecting and developing them.
John and his team also provide strategic consultancy and business affairs advice to clients investing in IP. Protect Your Ideas can be an outsourced business affairs department working to your brief on any IP-related issues that affect your business and the development of new ideas within it including:
- IP risk analysis and cost-effective strategies for optimum IP protection; ie devising and implementing IP strategies to fit your budget.
- Advice on IP business models and IP-related deal structures; ie prioritising objectives, commercial terms and negotiation of IP, media and content deals.
- Advice on tax relief and credits available in connection with investment in R&D.
- Liaison with your solicitors, patent and trademark attorneys and other professional advisors in connection with all IP-related registration, protection and dispute management issues to your brief and budget.
- Advising your internal operations and marketing teams on IP-related issues, appropriate internal working practices and regulations (eg Ofcom).
To contact Protect Your Ideas about your IP requirements please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protect Your Ideas is operated by Protect Your Ideas Ltd, a limited company incorporated in England and Wales.